Aaron Decker practices in the areas of:
- Family Law, Divorce, Custody & Adoption
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate
- Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Family Law Mediation, Parenting Consultant, & Parenting Time Expeditor
Aaron is a native of Sartell, Minnesota and graduate of Sauk Rapids-Rice High School.
He received his Bachelor of Science from St. Cloud State University where he majored in Community Psychology, minored in Human Relations, earned a Victimology Certificate and earned Magna Cum Laude honors.
Aaron attended William Mitchell College of Law where he received academic honors. He was a partner at an Annandale law firm for 4 years. Prior to law school, Aaron worked as a direct support staff and crisis center supervisor for a local foster care agency which serves children and adults.
Aaron represents individuals and families in Central Minnesota. He has experience working with complex self-employment and property matters, negotiating settlements, and has received favorable outcomes for clients at trial. He is a Supreme Court qualified mediator. Aaron is the President of John E. Simonett American Inn of Court and Stearns Benton Bar Association, which are two local law professional organizations. He is on a leadership board of Greater St. Cloud Area THRIVE, a collaborative organization where Aaron works with mental health and other professionals to promote the healthy social and emotional development of young children in Central Minnesota.
Aaron and his wife, Sarah, live in Sartell and are a happy blended family with two wonderful daughters, twins (boy and a girl), and a dog. Aaron enjoys traveling, hiking, all Minnesota sports teams, camping and spending time with his family and friends.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law (2010)
- B.S., St. Cloud State University (2004), Magna Cum Laude
- President, Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- President, John E. Simonett American Inn of Court
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota Rules of Practice
- St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce
- President Elect, Great River Rotary Club (Sauk Rapids and Sartell)
- Volunteer Mediator, Conflict Resolution Center
- Leadership Board, Greater St. Cloud Area THRIVE – Promoting the Healthy Social and Emotional Development of Our Youngest Children