Kyle Murray practices in the areas of:
- Employment Law (employment discrimination, restrictive covenants)
- Landlord & Tenant Law (evictions, disability discrimination)
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Criminal Law (DUI/DWI law, misdemeanor defense)
Kyle is a native of Mankato, Minnesota and a graduate of Loyola Catholic School.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts from St. John’s University where he majored in English and minored in Political Science. Kyle was a member of his college mock trial team, an editor at the school newspaper and volunteered for prison ministry at the Minnesota Correctional Facility - St. Cloud.
Kyle earned his law degree from Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska. He was recognized for his achievement in the schoolwide moot court competition and appointed to the Moot Court Board after finishing in the top 10% as a semi-finalist. Kyle earned the highest mark and was awarded for his performance in environmental and natural resources law. Kyle worked as a personal injury clerk during law school and a criminal prosecution clerk during the summer.
He is a former public defender and experienced in oral argument. Kyle represents an array of clients in civil practice.
Kyle is an avid sportsman who enjoys patrolling for master-angler largemouth bass on his fishing kayak and taking walleye trips with friends. Kyle enjoys staying active through exercise, recreational basketball, and slow-pitch softball.
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law (2018)
- B.A., St. John’s University (2014)
- Treasurer, St. Joseph Rod and Gun Club
- Mentor, The McCarthy Center Mentor Program, College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University
- NEXT – Chamber’s Emerging Leaders – St. Cloud Area
- Member, John E. Simonett American Inn of Court
- Member, Stearns-Benton Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association