Mike Rajkowski practices in the areas of:
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Contract Disputes, Insurance Law
- Asset & Purchase Agreements, Corporate Formation, Non-Competition & Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Real Estate
- Eminent Domain, Boundary Disputes, Property Tax Appeals
- Employment Manuals, Discrimination Cases (including administrative hearings), Wage & Hour Issues
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Family Law
Mike was born in St. Cloud, Minnesota. He is a graduate of St. John’s University and William Mitchell College of Law.
He has more than 31 years of legal experience; 28 of those in St. Cloud. Mike brings a broad range of legal experience, including personal injury, eminent domain, trust and estate litigation, business and employment law matters. Mike also has experience in family and criminal law. He has argued numerous cases in the Minnesota Court of Appeals, and was successful in two Minnesota Supreme Court cases; Northern States Power Co. v. Brett Hanson, and Great River Energy v. Swedzinski.
In the area of personal injury and wrongful death, Mr. Rajkowski is committed to obtaining the best results for the injured people and grieving families. He has obtained numerous six-figure trial verdicts and settlements for his clients. He is an advocate for his clients and will guide them through the difficult times after an accident occurs.
In the area of condemnation/eminent domain, Mike has been a strong advocate for landowners' rights. He has represented landowners in a variety of local and state eminent domain proceedings. He has had significant involvement in cases against the CapX2020 Project, which involved public utilities erecting multiple 345kv lines throughout Minnesota. This involved hundreds of landowners.
Mike is a past board member and president of the Tri-County Humane Society and New Beginnings. Mike was also an adjunct professor at St. Cloud Technical and Community College. Mike and his wife Patrice have three beautiful daughters and a dog, Shadow. He also enjoys spending time reading, cooking, doing crossword puzzles traveling and golfing.
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law (1988)
- B.A., St. John's University (1984)
- U.S. District Court (District of Minnesota)
- Member, Minnesota Eminent Domain Institute (M.E.D.I.)
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice
- Member, Seventh Judicial District Association
- Member, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association
- Past President, Tri-County Humane Society
- Past President, New Beginnings
- St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce & Business Development Council